School-Group Tour Request
Please note the following:
- Large groups should plan at least (3) three weeks in advance as dates are limited. Generally, only one group can be accommodated per day.
- We expect that students on tours will be accompanied by teachers or adult group leaders (at least 1 adult per 12 students) to ensure that students maintain good order, decorum, and attentiveness. Chaperones are expected to always remain with the students during the visit, including the presentation, tour, and in the in duJour restaurant (if applicable).
- Please assist us in making tours a positive experience by helping to adequately prepare your students for their visit. The most effective tours are those in which students show a genuine interest by being attentive to their tour guide and prepared with questions. Your help in conveying these expectations to visiting groups is appreciated.
- Please note that Arizona Culinary Institute maximum group size is 45 people.
- Deposit and or payment for lunch in dujour must be pre-arranged prior to the school visit. An invoice will be issued prior to those that require a purchase order.
School-Group Tour Request Form