$1,000 Scholarship contest
Milligan’s Maple Syrup is offering a $1,000 tuition reduction scholarship to Arizona Culinary Institute Students. Eligible students must submit an essay describing their interest in cooking or baking with maple syrup, and an original recipe. 10 students will be selected to prepare their recipes for a panel of judges. The winner will be awarded the scholarship.
• Applicants must submit a 1 to 2-page written narrative about their interest in cooking or baking with Milligan’s Maple Syrup.
• Applicants must submit an original recipe utilizing Milligan’s Maple Syrup in the cooking or baking process. (Each applicant will receive a sample of Milligan’s Maple Syrup for recipe development.)
• Applicants must be currently enrolled at Arizona Culinary Institute to receive tuition reduction (non-cash) scholarship.
• Applicants must have completed Basics I & II and have maintained a 2.0 grade point average. If the student does not complete the program, the scholarship amount will be null and void.
• Essays and recipes must be submitted to Chef Coopey or Chef Wolf by no later than Wednesday, March 31, 2021.
• 10 students will be selected to prepare their recipes in a competition format for a panel of judges.
• Recipe competition will take place on Tuesday, April 20 from 3:00pm to 4:30pm in the Basics Kitchen. (Milligan’s Maple Syrup will be available for the competition.)
• Students must cook, plate, and submit their dish to the judges within 1 hour.
• The best dish will be awarded the scholarship.