Do you have a passion for cooking? Are you a team player? Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas is looking to fill several full-time Front Desk Agent/Guest Services Representatives part-time roles in either our morning shift (starting around 5:30 AM) or our evening shift (starting around 1:00 PM). We are a group of hard-working professionals focused on anticipating our guest’s needs and exceeding their expectations. This is a great opportunity for someone with some kitchen experience who wants to enter the hospitality industry. As a Hilton Associate, you will receive up to100 discounted room nights per year at any Hilton property throughout the world. Our full-time Associates are eligible for a full benefits package including health, dental, vision, 401(k) participation, and up to 40 hours of vacation based on average hours worked off after one year of employment.
The Hilton Scottsdale Resort and Villas is a prominent resort located in the heart of Scottsdale on 20 acres of beautiful desert landscape that combines a relaxed ambiance with Sonoran Desert decor. Our property offers breathtaking views of the Camelback Mountain with a AAA Four Diamond resort rating. Unique to our resort is the spacious two-bedroom villas with kitchenettes, separate living and dining areas, and a private balcony. We host many prominent business meetings and social events with 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor meeting space.Job Purpose: To produce all orders required by business volume and supervisor, as quickly and efficiently as possible, and to produce the highest quality product. Also, to produce all orders on an a la carte basis and to prep for buffets, banquets, salad bars and hors d' oeuvres.
1. Open up each morning preparing and organizing the station and cooking all food necessary to start serving.
2. Prepare all items for lunch; sauces, soups, buffet entrees, and switch over from breakfast to lunch at the assigned time.
3. Rearrange the line and steam table to facilitate luncheon cooking and service.
4. Prepare all orders as turned in by wait staff and ensures all orders cooked quickly and according to order; also ensures that food leaves the kitchen in peak condition.
5. Learn menus, recipes, preparation, and presentation.
6. Ensure that all food is stored in proper containers and at proper storage and holding temperatures.
7. Cook only sufficient food in advance to cover expected business volume and to maintain quality.
8. Prepare all food needed by other kitchen departments which is best prepared by this department. Prepare all food for next shift and for the following day as required and directed by Supervisor.
9. Maintain the work area, including all counter tops, utensils, equipment, and refrigeration in a clean and sanitary condition in accordance with state, county, and company health regulations and work safety regulations.
10. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be able to "prep" food products, using standardized food preparation techniques.
2. Skillfully use hand tools or machines needed for work. Measure, cut, or otherwise work on materials or objects
with great precision.
3. Use arithmetic or shop geometry to figure amounts of material needed, dimensions to be followed and cost of
4. Read recipes of items to be prepared.
To be considered for the position, please submit your resume via Indeed to be contacted by a Human Resources Associate. You can also apply directly online at https://my.peoplematter.com/dimensiondevelopment/Hire?jobOpeningId=ab0e9a21-f9a0-4191-97a8-ab72016b0bb8