- 6 active jobs (view)
$$$1,500 SIGN ON bonus for all Culinary positions. Applications must be received by 1/31/23
*$250 after 30 days/ $250 after 90 days/ $1,000 after 180 days
This position contributes to the Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain success by taking responsibility for the preparation and presentation of pantry items such as salads, condiments, garnishes, dressings and sauces. Always ensure the smooth operation of the kitchen, the cleanliness and organization of the workstation.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life & Disability Insurance
- 401K Retirement Benefit Plan
- Free shift meals
- Hotel, restaurant & spa discounts
- Paid Vacation for Fulltime employees
- Paid Sick Time for all employees
Note: the following duties and responsibilities are not all-inclusive
- Prepare all pantry food items according to standard pantry recipes or, as otherwise specified to ensure consistency of product to the guest.
- Check and control the proper storage of product, especially on all fresh produce, check on portion control and maintain quality product.
- Keep all refrigeration, storage, and work area in clean working condition in order to comply with Health Department regulations.
- Visually inspect, select and use only the freshest fruits, vegetables, meats, and other food products of the highest standard in the preparation of all menu items.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that enables getting along with guests, vendors, co-workers, and management.
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he/she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some other combination of skills and abilities.
- Working knowledge of the fundamentals of cold food preparation and standards of sanitation.
- Solid interpersonal, organizational, and problem resolution skills.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand recipes, measurements, requisition amounts and portion sizes.
- Ability to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, move or push goods on hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 100lbs.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs and carry 35 lbs.
- Ability to listen effectively, to speak and write English clearly.
QUALIFICATIONSEducation High School Diploma or G.E.D. Equivalent
Current Food Handler’s Card. Related Work Experience Basic kitchen experience, preferred.
Experience with hospitality and customer service, preferred.