At Paris Baguette, we mix in a little love, comfort and compassion into our work every step of the way.
We pour our heart into everything we do. It is why pastries to us are not just a product, they are our passion. And why our bakers, cake team members and baristas go further every day to perfect their craft, serving up freshly-baked breads, delicious coffee and cakes more than worthy of their pedestals.
WHAT WE ARE HUNGRY FOR
Our Cake Team Members are true masters of their crafts. The quality and beauty of their creations are second to none. That level of quality and commitment to excellence is found in everyone who works with us. This candidate will be responsible for ensuring the confectionary execution of all cakes, pastries and desserts. Our ideal Cake Team Member will have a passion for decorating and producing cakes in order to bring a smile and satisfaction to our guests!
- Responsible for scaling, decorating and producing of all Desserts, Pastries and Cakes
- General knowledge of production methods and organization of Confectionary production
- Learn new products and skills and has ability to demonstrate proper techniques to new cakers
- Sanitization procedures, maintaining overall cleanliness of work station
- Must be able to manage time and skills with strong organization
- Knowledge of all recipes and procedures of all production
- Ensure cake display is presentable for internal and external customers
- Make creams and sauces for cakes and pastries
- Receive, stock, and store food in designated containers and storage areas in an organized manner
- Inform supervisor when equipment is not working properly and manage when food supplies are getting low
- Perform other related duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE:
- Knowledge on food producing process, sanitization, quality program
- Relevant experience preferred (1 year +)
- Knowledge on food producing technique, food microbiology, and food sanitary safety practice/procedure
- Effective communication
- Food safety, food labeling, nutrition related knowledge (include FDA)
- Multitasking, scrupulous working ability, stress management skills
- Provide good customer service internally and externally
- Bilingual with Spanish or Korean is a plus, but not mandatory
- Confectionery/Foods major recommended
- Food Handler’s Certificate Required
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Flexible work schedule
- Competitive compensation
- Discounted meals during your shift
- Free Cake for your Birthday
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits for full time employees